Your Time to Shine
One Day Workshop for Phenomenal Women
Saturday, 29th September 2018
10am – 4.30pm @ The Wisdom Centre, Cork Street, Dublin 8
€65 (including Lunch)
Who am I?
What do I really want from life?
How can I make it happen?
Are these questions you ask yourself but have never taken the time out to answer? If the answer is ‘yes’, this workshop is for you.
This is a fun day of exploration, discussion, reflection and inspiration. We will draw on a blend of traditional and modern wisdom from the worlds of psychology, personal growth, coaching, shamanism and spirituality to create a powerful experience that will help you:
- Gain a better understanding of who you are.
- Discover what is really important to you.
- Find the passion and joy in your life.
- Identify what is holding you back from achieving the life you really want.
- Create a map of change, an action plan which will move you closer to where you want to be.
- Claim the life you were meant to live and bring back the fun into your life.
At the end of this day you will leave with a beautiful ‘Self-care toolkit’ which will include items and ideas to help ground, recharge and inspire you.
Our intention is that you will leave feeling lighter, with greater clarity about the way forward and a sense of excitement about what’s possible for your life.
This workshop will be held in the beautiful ‘Wisdom Centre’, a hidden gem located in Cork Street in Dublin city centre. A bright and tranquil space, surrounded by gardens and water. It offers us an oasis of calmness amongst the bustle of the city for our workshop, allowing us to take a step back from the pressure of daily lives.
“Don’t compare your life to others. There’s no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it’s their time”.
Limited places. Book your place today. (Lunch Included)