Who is the Data Controller?
Yvonne Flynn Coaching
Postal address: 56 Abbey Court, Abbey Farm, Celbridge, Co Kildare, Ireland.
Email address: email@example.com
Tel no: 00353 86 8224342
Information that may be collected from you?
The information we may collect from you is your name, phone number, email address. It is only collected when you make contact to express and interest in our services.
How we use your personal information
We use the personal information you provide in various ways, including:
• To make contact with you, by phone or email, in response to a query generated by you, in relation to our services.
• Improve, personalise and expand our website.
• Improve the services we offer.
• Analyse general information about how our website is used, in order to gain a better understanding of the areas of the website that generates most interest, user behaviour and interaction with pages etc so we can continually improve the overall visitor experience.
Disclosure of your information
Third Party Links
Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enable us to personalise your visits to this website, keep track of your preferences and to track the usage of this website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in the hard drive of your computer by your browser. Your browser will have the option to prevent websites using cookies (your browser’s help screen or manual will tell you how to do this), but please note that this may reduce the functionality of this Site and other websites. Like all websites, our servers automatically record ‘log files’ containing information about the volume and characteristics of our website traffic e.g. IP address, numbers of pages viewed, length of time spent on site. We use log files to build pictures of how our site is used that help us to monitor and improve the service. We cannot identify you from your log files.
GDPR Data Protection – Your rights
As an individual, your privacy rights are protected under EU law. These rights are set out below:
• The right to ‘access’: you have the right to request copies of your personal data.
• The right to ‘rectification’: you have the right to request that we correct; amend or complete and information that you believe is inaccurate.
• The right to ‘object’: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
• The right to ‘restrict processing’: you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
• The right to ‘erase/delete’ data relating to you.
• The right to data ‘portability’ – you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation.
For more information about your personal data protection rights, please click here for Data Protection Commission.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights as outlined above, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your request.
Changes to this policy